why do we blog?????

So while I was coming up with a topic for this blog, I stopped for a moment and wondered why we blog…

I bet everyone has a different reason. Some use it as a journal, a very public journal, while others use it as a promotional tool to hype new releases. I also think there are some who use blogs as a learning tool. (Sorry in advance to those people! I hardly ever blog about “craft”… LOL)

Typically, I’ve always thought of my blog as a place to chat and meet people. I do my best to answer every single comment. I’m sure most people never check back, but some do and even comment back again. I love blog comment conversations. I have made some of the best online friends that way! :)

It’s like an online cocktail party. The blog itself is the entertainment, like a cover band trying to get people to get out there and dance. And the comments are the conversation! When there aren’t any comments, I always end up feeling like I threw a lame party! LOL

Am I the only one who feels kinda blue and loser-y when no one talks at my virtual cocktail party?

So anyway, the cover band in launching into a rockin’ version of Love Shack… Please stay and chat at the party! :) Why do you blog? And do you answer comments when people talk on your blog?

0 ความคิดเห็น:



แสดงความคิดเห็น